The Los Angeles/Orange Counties Building and Construction Trades Council is the sole owner of all information collected on the Sites. Information is collected through services that the User opts into, as well as through technology.
- Member Log In and Newsletter Email List: The User may opt to use these services. To do so, the User must first complete a registration form that includes contact information. This information may be used to send the User information for which he/she has expressed interest. This information will not be sold or disseminated to any other organization, except for the purposes of disseminating the service(s) the user opted into via registration. In the cases in which we use a third party to disseminate services to our Users, the third party may not use Users’ personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
- Surveys: We may request information from Users on the Sites via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys and contests is completely voluntary. Users’ personally identifiable information is not shared with other organizations without notice and choice.
- Log Files: Like most standard web site servers we use log files. This includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track User’s movement in the aggregate and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information. We may use a tracking utility that uses log files to analyze User movement.
Communications from Our Sites
- Customer Service: We communicate with Users on a regular basis, including by email, to provide requested services and for issues relating to Users’ accounts.
Sharing of Information
We do not share any User’s information with any other party, except in the following cases:
- If the User authorizes us to do so.
- We are required by law to do so.
- To provide services such as email newsletter delivery. The companies that provide these services for us may not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletters and other communications may opt out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter.
Notification of Changes
How to Contact Us